Strange times... (in other words, necessity is the mother of invention): Welcome to our blog! Feel free to post writing, to read, to comment and to just generally enjoy our shared virtual space! ~Heather
Thanks, Heather! So much to write, so little time! Hopefully, I'll have something for tomorrow and maybe having this blog will help me get into a routine. It would be cool to document what's going on.
Thanks, Heather! So much to write, so little time! Hopefully, I'll have something for tomorrow and maybe having this blog will help me get into a routine. It would be cool to document what's going on.
Hi everyone. Hope everyone is doing okay. I've been blogging every day for the month of March, and it has certainly been therapeutic. It's important to chronicle this moment. I hope to write and comment here.
Thanks for setting this up Heather! Lots happening and plenty of time to express. Looking forward to sharing with our group!
ReplyDeleteHi Larry! Yes-thank you Heather. Now I just need to figure out how to use it!
ReplyDeleteHi Terri-hope you and yours are faring well during our "hiatus." Hoping that everyone comes through this episode healthy and safe!
DeleteThanks, Heather! So much to write, so little time! Hopefully, I'll have something for tomorrow and maybe having this blog will help me get into a routine. It would be cool to document what's going on.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Heather! So much to write, so little time! Hopefully, I'll have something for tomorrow and maybe having this blog will help me get into a routine. It would be cool to document what's going on.
ReplyDeleteHi everyone. Hope everyone is doing okay. I've been blogging every day for the month of March, and it has certainly been therapeutic. It's important to chronicle this moment. I hope to write and comment here.
ReplyDelete